|July 18th 2014 - The Double Decade has ended and I look back at my life with all the different incarnations of myself from the moment I was born! My 20th Birthday is here!|
Tick TockA slow beat is heard.
Your thoughts are blurry, but they go by fast.
The beat gradually gets faster, as your kid years goes by.
Your innocence is your only guardian in this world.
As you turn into a teen, the beat gets even faster.
You're learning more and more, at a price.
Adulthood, the fastest beat of the clock.
Tick Tock, Tick Tock!
Handling many things, it's trouble is it not?
Tick Tock, Tick Tock!
Congrats on being an elder, if you make it this far.
As your life slows down, so does the beat.
Eventually however, the beat must stop.
But it will not end with a whimper, but a bang...
DONG DONG DONG!!
Thursday 11th August 2014 23:30 Hours
Entry 129: What a difference a Shirt makes!
Greetings to the World once again!
How is everyone? I bet most of my watchers are sulking that school’s back and it is learning time and blah, blah, blah. But hey at least you've got me to entertain you. Too bad it’s my College life that’s become the main highlight for the past 10 days, and fripping heck is it going to a good start.
I admit it isn’t cool waking up at 6:50am to get ready for a College day especially now that it’s colder in the mornings, but luckily I've managed to set off at a decent time so I can drive to College on time without getting stuck in the morning traffic.
The car’s okay, no damage done to my “freedom-transport” and I’ve found a street to park in for free all day. Another lucky thing is it’s a 10 minute walk from where I’ve parked to the campus, leaving me 15-20 minutes spare before lectures start at 9:00am. (Oh Hell Yeah, I just said “Campus” and “Lectures”! I feel even more awesome now XD)
I’m starting to learn types of people in my class and they’re a good bunch, I can tell stereotypically the types of people:
· Two blokes who are early-mid-twenties that seem okay but a bit quiet.
· One lad who knew me from William Farr that I didn't know, but we got along okay today.
· Five lads who are probably 16-18 that are that bunch who talk about their fitness and gyms who look like they’re from Essex (as in they work out) but possibly trouble makers in their younger lives…
· Four ladies who I haven’t freaked out weirdly and actually have interesting conversations to listen to.
· And finally, this one interesting guy who’s got a basic fashion style and yet to reveal all about his life to the rest of his class… ME XD
Yesterday and today have been awesome, mostly in great ways that I’ll summarise
Yesterday (All the luck I got from wearing a classic Batman T-Shirt)
· I got a “Morning” from one of the girls which was that test to see how I’d respond
· Logged on with the AAT so now I’m officially a member of the AAT (Big Accountancy Organisation)
· I got called a star for finding some useful research to help our argument in a debate (which was like being called a really useful engine if I was Thomas the Tank Engine)
· Finished a drawing in 10 minutes for designing some new clothes for my OC Stacey
· Getting my work finished with 10 minutes to spare so I could leave early and relax in the park
· Beat the evening traffic home and listen to some awesome music on BBC Radio 2
· And finally be On Fire (not literally) whilst playing badminton! Seriously you should have seen my speed and flexibility!
Today (All the luck I got from wearing a Tea-Rex T-Shirt)
· Socialise with the ladies of my class. Well I tagged along with them as they got Subways and were impressed with my professional packed lunch. (I felt rich when they said my lunch looks fancy)
· Get my text books which were lighter than I thought
· Play Smash Bros Brawl with a few lads in the common room and win a round as a white Kirby
· Spend a good 2 hours on my first piece of homework and ask my teacher for help afterwards so I’m not stuck on it for the week
· See the craters on the moon through my Dad’s powerful binoculars.
(I could probably make another YouTube VLOG out of this…)
Oh one last topic for this journal! I seem to be having a few problems with my Deviant Art messages, mainly the reply comments I’m keeping are decreasing when I know I haven’t deleted some of them…
The next thing I’m uploading to my DA Gallery is some more photography from A-Level but I’m not sure whether to add my “©TULF42 PHOTOGRAPHY” text onto the image or just have it plain. (See my Unit 1 Gallery and you’ll see what I’m talking about)
Well, that’s the first of many stories in the College Era! I’ll talk to you guys later after watching some more anime, like catching up with Fairy Tail…
Until then as they say in the intro of a certain cartoon (yes you can shout the answer): WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA?!?!
Have you even thought of yourself as the greatest story ever told, to be told, or never told? I've been all three. And now I'm sharing my stories with the world so come on everybody "Let the Stories Be Told"|
I'm the Mascot of the Web Comic Childish-Insanity. www.childish-insanity.com
My Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/Tulf42
My Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/tulf42
|Please donate if you want fan art of your work or a poem read on my YouTube channel! Send me a note if you're interested in the fan art so that I can think about whether it's possible for me!|
I also need points to finish paying for my contest because I accidentally gave someone a cake badge