|April 19th 2015 - Dressed as the great Salamander of Fairy Tail at LinCon|
Tick TockA slow beat is heard.
Your thoughts are blurry, but they go by fast.
The beat gradually gets faster, as your kid years goes by.
Your innocence is your only guardian in this world.
As you turn into a teen, the beat gets even faster.
You're learning more and more, at a price.
Adulthood, the fastest beat of the clock.
Tick Tock, Tick Tock!
Handling many things, it's trouble is it not?
Tick Tock, Tick Tock!
Congrats on being an elder, if you make it this far.
As your life slows down, so does the beat.
Eventually however, the beat must stop.
But it will not end with a whimper, but a bang...
DONG DONG DONG!!
Monday 18th May 2015 01:00 Hours
Entry 155: My Second CONTEST: Yukatas for my OCs! (Updates Prizes)
Greetings to the World once again!
Well it’s been a year since my first contest and now I’ve saved enough points to hold a second! And better still, it’s all for my gorgeous, beautiful female OCs now that I’ve made a few more over the past year.
(Yes ladies cheer it up, but you’ve got to keep this secret to the boys.)
What to do/How to Enter: I would like you to make/create Arabian (Aladdin Harem) clothing for any of MY Female Characters.
This can be done by any form of art: Drawing, Pixel art, Cosplay, picture manipulation (taking existing art and changing colours)
If you don’t know what Arabian clothing is, either watch Aladdin/Arabian Nights or look at these examples:
Arabian Clothing Examples:
My Female Characters you can choose from:
Nicole/Primrose, Stacey, Laura, Amber,
Celina, Kerri and/or Gypsum.
(Yes you can alter the hair for your drawing, even if it's short)
Deadline: Saturday July 18th 2015 23:59pm (British Time) which makes the last day of entries my 21st Birthday!
Where to Leave Entries: Leave a Comment at the bottom of this journal, or send a note with a link to your entry.
Rules (Apologies if I sound harsh):
1. The drawing must be coloured! I accept both Digital and Traditional drawings. If you can’t upload colour, then label the picture with the colours please.
2. Don’t ask for a deadline extension, you will not get one!
3. Each deviant can only have ONE entry!
4. No gore, nudity or mecha. I’ll allow animal things like tails and ears and stuff.
5. Feel free to fav the journal and share it. I’d love it if you could spread the word. (I want to see how well this does for my second contest)
6. You only need to draw one of my OCs but feel free to draw as many as you wish.
7. Drawings must be of the whole body from head to toe (It really doesn’t matter if you’re not confident in drawing hands and feet, the clothes are what matter)
8. Please give references to anything you used to help your designs. (It may help me for when I draw a specific posture in the final picture)
All the highest entries for each character’s Arabian clothes designs will have a be used in my montage of all the girls!
I know I did a First, Second, Third place and Honourable mentions last time, but because I don’t have as many points I’ll do a winner and runner up. (But feel free to donate)
Winners – 30 Points (Per character)
Runner up – 20 Points (Per Character)
(I currently have 400 points so if you did all 7, you could get 210 points tops )
Hope you have fun and I wish you all Good Luck!
Feel free to ask any questions if you’re uncertain of anything
Have you even thought of yourself as the greatest story ever told, to be told, or never told? I've been all three. And now I'm sharing my stories with the world so come on everybody "Let the Stories Be Told"|
I'm the Mascot of the Web Comic Childish-Insanity. www.childish-insanity.com
My Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/Tulf42
My Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/tulf42